[Talk-in] National Highway relations are unacceptably huuuuge!

Naveen Francis naveenpf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:48:18 UTC 2016

Hi

Statewise NH relations are created for more accurate NH lengths.
It is used is wikipedia directly. (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Highways_in_India_by_State#Andhra_Pradesh
, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roads_in_Kerala#National_Highways)
Appreciate if it is not changed, without any good proposals.
Lot of work has gone behind that.
Every month new highway notifications from govt gazatte are mapped.
Errors in NH are documented here.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:India:National_Highways_(statewise)

Thanks,
naveenpf