[Talk-in] National Highway relations for measuring distance [was: National Highway relations are unacceptably huuuuge!]

Amaroussi (OpenStreetMap) mapper at minoa.li
Sun Jul 24 19:04:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

As of now I have reverted and repaired the two state-wise relations to as it was (see https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/40997091 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/40997091>). Sorry for any confusion here.

The southbound distances of the Telanganite sections of NH44 and NH765, according to JOSM, is now 527.026 km and 193.204 km respectively.

Since they were originally southbound only, I would recommend a northbound version though, then we can calculate northbound distances and then the average. But for now I will focus only on smaller fixes such as landuse until everyone especially Heinz_V think that idea through.

If you have any more questions please post in talk-in or the forum.

— Amaroussi