[Talk-in] [BLR] Indiranagar tree planting and mapping on world environment day

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:33:37 UTC 2016

Hey everyone, there is a massive tree planting drive in Indiranagar
tomorrow for world environment day. More than 100 saplings are going to be
planted at various locations at 1st stage, 2nd stage, BM Kaval and Defence
Colony.

This is being organized by the RWAs with the help of the MLA, and as part
of the efforts we are also going to document the locations of the trees on
OpenStreetMap.

Those interested will be meeting at the cornerstone park opposite KFC from
9AM. Ask the organizers for me or the mapping team.

Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/478058269058618/

--
Arun Ganesh
@planemad