[Talk-in] OpenStreetMap Hack Weekend at Mapbox Bengaluru

Kushan Joshi 0o3ko0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:35:41 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

I wanted to invite all of you to the OpenStreetMap hackweekend on July 2 and 3 at Mapbox in Bangalore. We will spend two full days working on projects like iD, openstreetmap-website, JOSM  etc. You can see all the projects and ideas in the wiki http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bengaluru_Hack_weekend_July_2016 <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bengaluru_Hack_weekend_July_2016>. Pick one or propose your own.

If you are in town and want to contribute to OpenStreetMap, this is a great opportunity! Please RSVP (https://osmhackweekend.splashthat.com/ <https://osmhackweekend.splashthat.com/>) and let me know if you have any questions.

Read more: https://www.mapbox.com/blog/osm-hackweekend/ <https://www.mapbox.com/blog/osm-hackweekend/>
Looking forward!

Cheers,

Kushan