[Talk-in] GeoHYD Nov 7th, 7-8.30 p.m

srinivas kodali iota.kodali at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:55:26 UTC 2016

Just a show of hands, if people in Hyderabad want a mapping party to start
translating nodes into telugu this Saturday? Because its a party, hoping to
have a post lunch party with some donation money received by a friend at
EFF.

yup demonetization is helping gets some donations for open source :)

Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com