[Talk-in] Large number of damaging edits in India

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:13:03 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone for helping compile the list of usernames and commenting on
the changesets. Here it is:
https://gist.github.com/planemad/67d9f427c66d41f24262689ce8bba89e

The data working group (woodpeck_repair) has cleaned up the edits of 3
users but the left were left as it is. Attempting to use the revert scripts
on them were partially successful but did not completely clean the edits.
The scripts are not very well documented and it is unclear how they should
be used to make a clean revert of all the user's edits. If anyone has any
knowledge on using the perl scripts please share.