[Talk-in] OpenStreet india map for commercial use.

Devdatta Tengshe devdatta at tengshe.in
Tue Dec 26 10:44:37 UTC 2017

Hi Akshay,

Have you looked at this:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/PlaneMad/diary/38176 ?

I used the steps given there to make a custom style (in Mapbox studio) for
India. Once you have the style, and want to use it in an Application, you
need to select the Appropriate Plan on MapBox. In our case, this map would
be inside an internal Enterprise Web Application, and hence we would be
purchasing an Enterprise plan.

Regards,
Devdatta