[Talk-in] GSoC Idea -- Openstreetmap Indic Localization helper tool

Yogesh K S yogesh at itforchange.net
Wed Feb 15 14:09:23 UTC 2017

This tool is very much needed.

This idea should perhaps be suggested on the GSoC 2017 Project Ideas
page on OpenStreetMap wiki[1] or on the indicproject discuss site[2] for
prospective students and community members to take a look at it.

[1]https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2017/Project_Ideas
[2]https://discourse.indicproject.org/c/dev/gsoc