[Talk-in] Join OpenStreetMap Slack Channel

muzirian muzirian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:24:17 UTC 2017

Hi Chetan,

Its good to have an IM to chat, but slack as a private wall guarded
platform looks like a bad idea.It would be better to explore other options
like mattermost,riot or gitter(will be open soon).

we had a similar discussion here
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-in/2017-February/002784.html

and found we have #osm-asia on oftc. IRC looks better than something which
need registration to talk for newbies.
I also suggest u to try riot.im which give similar features and is under
active development. And they already have bridges for oftc and freenode.

cheers
Kelvin