[Talk-in] Mapathon as a part of OSMGeoweek (Nov 12-18)

Nikhil VJ nikhil.js at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:25:16 UTC 2017

Hi Chetan,

That's great! All the best for the event!

We're organizing one in Pune the weekend after, on Sat 25th Nov.
Event link: https://www.meetup.com/DataMeet-Pune/events/245114878/

We'll be focusing on mapping roads in rural Pune District.
We have loaded the village shapes to HOT Tasking Manager,
http://tasks.openstreetmap.in/project/89
So mappers can go village by village.
The activity is open for joining in now itself.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ