[Talk-in] Thanking SOTM Asia participants and 100+ Sign up for OSMF

Macharla Sriraghavendra m.sriraghavendra at globallogic.com
Mon Dec 3 06:30:14 UTC 2018

Hello OSM India,

I am writing this post with fresh memories from SOTM Asia which I attended
along with 25 members of my team. This was our first time at SOTM Asia & It
was such a wonderful experience listening to all the great talks &
participating in workshops. We at GlobalLogic are very committed towards
building the best map of OSM and have been coordinating & learning from
different OSM communities, SOTM's are a great platforms to meet
communities. We have always encouraged our team members to participate in
OSM community activities and happy to announce 100+ members from our team
got registered voluntarily for OSMF after the encouraging post and hope
many more of you sign up, too.

Regards,

Raghu