[Talk-in] Map of State of Maharashtra vs Map of Districts of Maharashtra from overpass turbo

Ashim Kapoor ashimkapoor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:40:10 UTC 2018

Dear Arun and Walter,

Many thanks.

I have one more query that I mentioned in my original email.

I repeat here :
##################
area[name = Maharashtra];
(rel(area)[boundary = administrative][admin_level=4];
rel(area)[boundary = administrative][admin_level=5];);
(._;>;);
out body;

Basically I have taken the union ie. ( ... ) of the statements for State
and District boundaries.

My query is that I am ONLY seeing the state level boundaries. Why is the
union not giving me the union of the state and district boundaries ?

Best Regards,
Ashim