[Talk-in] Mapping India's national geological monuments

F11PES NARDANI ulpash.patel at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 11:19:49 UTC 2018

Hi there I have just joined Talk-in from UK does anyone have an export file, they have worked on I feel its time for India to move forward but lack in communication. We should join hands and get India mapped together so life get better for everyone more effectively and efficiently. OSM is a great way however If India suffers a disaster they are helped for foreign aid which is more effective Why? Well because they do their homework. The Humanitarian Aid uses OSM but India does not contribute to map it! Are there any NGO’s out there who really have knowledge of there area on a digital platform? It takes a few days to map an entire district with the online contributors, if anyone in India is keen to get India mapped in this way lets do this together. I wrote to Modiji’s office introducing an idea but they don’t reply. Do you as an NGO or a citizen of India want the country moving in a better direction? Then why can we not achieve this its distressing.