[Talk-in] Greetings from Italy

Marco Brancolini marco.brancolini at wikimedia.it
Wed Feb 21 09:43:59 UTC 2018

Thank you Kelvin,
I read the wiki page about Indian highways, interesting.
Main highways (trunks, secondaries, tertiaries) were already mapped, we
used highways=unclassified to map roads connecting villages, and
highways=track to map roads ending in farmland.
Your wiki page suggests to use 'highway=road' if you're using aerial
imagery, but I hope our tagging rule is acceptable.
In addition to the highways, we mapped villages with a node
(place=village/hamlet), surrounding them with landuse=residential.
We mapped also some rivers, lakes, and pounds.

Marco