[Talk-in] Understanding "unprojection"

Aruna S safincrazy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:32:01 UTC 2018

Sorry, to come to your other questions:

> I haven't published this script online because I'm afraid it'll get used
recklessly and cause excess load on the target tile server.It generates a
Z/X/Y URL list of tiles at multiple zoom levels. Then I used a download
manager to download the tiles with some time gap (so I don't trigger a
server lockout), with z/x/ folder paths maintained.

A python library does this, where it takes a bounding box and a zoom, and
generates z/x/y at zooms for the bounding box. Is your script doing
something different from this?

Warmly,
Aruna