[Talk-in] Chikpete Mapping party!

Aruna S safincrazy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:27:03 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

I am planning to organise a mapping party in and around Chikpete on the
21st of April. The original plan received a lot of interest on Twitter, so
I am excited for how this could extend the OSM community in bangalore.

I have created this wikipage as an initial draft to consolidate the plan:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Chikpete_Mapping_Party. I also plan to
create an event on another event-information platform to make the process
of RSVP-ing more accessible than what it is on the Wiki.

I would love your suggestions on something that can be changed in the plan
or the tools. Further, I would love to see some of you at the mapping
party, so we can have more folks with prior mapping experience at the event.

Thanks,
Aruna