[Talk-in] Reg: OSM India conference

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:53:19 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 1:21 PM Asish Abraham Joseph <
asishabrahamjoseph at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Greetings from Kerala. In light of discussion we had at SotM Asia 2019,
> Saikat Maiti mentioned why shouldn't we host an annual OSM conference in
> India. I wish to know your opinions on starting an OSM India conference.

I on behalf of Afrost.org and also an individual is of opinion that we
would be more than happy to help in anyway for hosting the Conference.
Over the decades working in communities and organizing events the initial
core teams is important lets start forming one other things like venue
,sponsor and other logistics can be looked into later on.

thanks
-Satya
Satyakam.dev | afrost.org | fossevents.in <http://www.fossevents.in>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **