[Talk-in] Fixing wikipedia link for State Bank of India - proposed mechanical edit

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Oct 30 15:13:36 UTC 2019

I propose to change

wikipedia=en:State Bank of India

into

brand:wikipedia=en:State Bank of India

as second variant is correct while first is not.

More details at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Mateusz_Konieczny_-_bot_account/fixing_State_Bank_of_India_wikipedia_links <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mechanical_Edits/Mateusz_Konieczny_-_bot_account/fixing_State_Bank_of_India_wikipedia_links>

I know that most of community is at Telegram channel - I will post also there.

Please comment if you have any questions not explained by documentation or if you are
either opposing or supporting this edit for any reason (you can do this also at Telegram, I
will post also there)