[Talk-in] Mapping Water ATM's

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Nov 16 20:45:43 UTC 2020

amenity=vending_machine
vending=water

is a potential alternative tagging
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dvending_machine

amenity=water_point seems for larger scale
"Water ATM located at Jayanagar dispenses around 6000 litres daily"
and article has people with just some large bottles while
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dwater_point
describes it as
"you can get larger amounts of "drinking water" for filling a fresh water
holding tank, such as found on caravans, RVs and boats."

Nov 16, 2020, 15:04 by chetanha91 at gmail.com: