[Talk-in] Tagging guidelines for buildings

Nagesh Aras nagesh.sa.blr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:20:14 UTC 2021

Hi

Often a multi-storeyed (or large) building houses multiple businesses. For
example, each floor would have a different shop or establishment.)
In such case, it is possible to use an editor and add floor-wise detail.
However, it is also possible to simply outline the building and name it
(each building usually has its own name), and then add Point of Interests
(POIs).

The second method is much faster, and if you have time later, you can
convert the information to floor-wise data.

Hope that helps.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>