[Talk-in] Tagging guidelines for buildings

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Jan 21 14:48:32 UTC 2021

Everyone is allowed and encouraged to edit OSM Wiki.

If you feel unsure - you can post on Wiki talk pages before edit,
and wait some time for protests, or ask on
tagging mailing list before edit.

And note that even if edit is 100% wrong - it is easy to revert it.

And for less controversial edits: many pages such as

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:residential
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:floating
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:supervised
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:aeroway=parking_position