[Talk-in] Mapping without a smartphone : options + process?

mayuresh@kathe.in mayuresh at kathe.in
Sat Jul 24 12:40:33 UTC 2021

I don't own a smartphone, and probably never will, I don't trust them.
I live in an area of Mumbai Suburbs which is now coming-up in a big way and hence there is lots of fresh information that could be fed into OSM.
My primary work environment is Ubuntu desktop and I solicit information about equipment (which works with such a configuration) I could purchase (other than any smartphone) to help me with the process of pinpointing locations and adding-in meta-data to OSM.
Thank you.