[Talk-is] Mapping Party

baldvin at baldvin.com baldvin at baldvin.com
Wed Jul 15 02:39:18 BST 2009

>Who's interested in helping?

I am.

>1) OSM introduction
>2) State of the Icelandic map

Good points (of course). I'm sure they have been extensively discussed in
other countries and most likely something good came out of the SOM
conference earlier this month that may be of direct use? Perhaps we can
translate some of the existing material rather than trying to write it from
scratch, if anyone has stumbled upon something interesting that may be
relevant?

> What are everyone's thoughts about when to met-up?

I for one (or two) is available any time but guess these days it's
impossible to find time that everyone is happy with, due to holidays and
all. We have to start somewhere so maybe suggesting time and place that fits
the most active (and thus these days, important) users is the way to go?
With no experience in group scheduling, I'll leave it at "tell me where and
when and we'll clear the schedule if at all possible".

tnx,
Baldvin