[Talk-is] Mapping Party

baldvin at baldvin.com baldvin at baldvin.com
Wed Jul 15 02:50:30 BST 2009

> Yes, you are right, now when I think about it.
> Let's focus on the fun stuff.

And in light of the fact that newcomers are more likely to want to get
involved if they see some fun factor in it, I've been considering creating a
"kit" that we'd lend to those interested in surveying but not owning a GPS
them selves.

It's work in progress and we're already testing our kit on our own people
and hope to improve it in every iteration. Long way to go but still already
out in the field and hopefully soon bringing back visible results.

tnx,
Baldvin