[OSM-FVG] [Ticket#2017053010000081] [Vandalism] Trieste, Italy

Cascafico Giovanni cascafico a gmail.com
Ven 2 Giu 2017 08:03:12 UTC

Hello Frederik,

today Karma2811 added several other changesets, all commented  "m". Same
kind of damage as before the 0-hour block.

Non existent turn-restrictions & paths, slightly changes in names, wikidata
links deleted etc.
I guess playing with relations means he/she is not a newbie :-(

After a fast check we'll try to revert  his content, but I'm afraid some
damage is done.