[Talk-it-lazio] OSM Meetup in Rome

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson a gmail.com
Lun 20 Gen 2014 02:47:58 UTC

Thank you all for responding with such enthusiasm!

Does 5 February at 21:00 at Eataly work for many of those who are
interested? It works perfectly for me!
I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in a few weeks!

Kathleen