[Talk-it-sicilia] [Talk-it] Deletion of relations in Sicily / Di eliminazione delle relazioni in Sicilia

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist a gmail.com
Mar 24 Mar 2015 16:17:34 UTC

> for me seems really strange to remove more than 600 relation...
> maybe a revert could be useful?

+1, it seems a clear violation of the semi-automatic edit guidelines, as it
is hard to believe these deletions are anything else than a semi-automatic
edit. I have written to the user in Italian (because if he performs mass
edits in Sicily, it would not be bad if he understood some Italian), and he
replied in a kind of Spanish that he doesn't understand and pointed to his
changeset comment. Frankly, I do not see that he is very interested in
communication, he seems to believe that he has done some good by "cleaning
up a mess" (i.e. deleting relations of a type he doesn't like). FWIW, I
don't like this kind of relation either, but I agree, you should discuss
deletions in that scale rather than hope to pass unnoticed.

Cheers,
Martin