[Talk-it-sicilia] [Talk-it] Deletion of relations in Sicily / Di eliminazione delle relazioni in Sicilia

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge a gmail.com
Lun 23 Mar 2015 21:46:13 UTC

Hi

On 23 March 2015 at 16:31, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist a gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Andy, for pointing us to this. The user has opened this account
> just 2 days ago, but it looks as if it is an experienced user. Already the
> fact that s/he tries to hide his/her real nickname is a bit strange. New
> users typically don't come to OSM and delete 600+ relations of the same type
> in a big area (IMHO qualifies very likely as an automated edit and
> guidelines apply).

the user answer to the changeset comment, he was sure about removal of
the relations, some Sicilian guys can check if he answer the true or
not, for me seems really strange to remove more than 600 relation...
maybe a revert could be useful?

--
ciao
Luca