[Talk-it-sicilia] OSM at Open Government Partnership Summit

alyssa wright alyssapwright a gmail.com
Gio 22 Ott 2015 17:54:37 UTC

Hi all,

So next week the Open Government Partnership Summit
<http://ogpsummit2015.sched.org/>starts and group of us from the
OpenStreetMap community will be in attendance to help forward open geo to
an international audience committed to open data. I'm writing to see if
others from your own community will be in attendance? We would very much
enjoy connecting with them to build further visibility and momentum for the
work we are all care about

If you or someone you know is going to the Summit please reach out to me
(email above!). And follow us on twitter for all the geo summit excitement.
#ogpmapping <https://twitter.com/search?q=ogpmapping&src=typd>

Best,
Alyssa

PS Sorry for the cross posting - just hoping to get the geo word out! ๐Ÿ˜Š