[Talk-it-southtyrol] Import of the missing buildings

Pietro d'Orio pietro.dorio at r3-gis.com
Fri Apr 11 07:39:21 UTC 2014

Dear community,
the OpenGISData project have proposed the import of the buildings from
the database of the Province of Bolzano.

My idea is to perform a spatial analysis to identify the buildings that
already exists in OpenStreetMap, and import only the missing buildings.
To complete the import, my idea is to make available a file for each
community, containing the buildings to upgrade, as was done with the
house numbers.

The tags for the buildings will be:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IT:Map_Features#Building_.28edifici.29

*buliding* = yes

we have the information of the use of the buildings
building =
residential, commercial, industrial, public (amenityschool, university,
church, hospital,train_station, cathedral, police)ecc.

We need to have your confirm, the project should start as soon as
possible, the OpenGISData want to close this project within a maximum of
one month.

A bit of digits:
Actual OpenStreetMap buildings: 93.792
Actual Province od Bolzano buildings: 218.077

--
*Dott. Pietro d'Orio*
GIS Analyst & trainer

*R3 GIS* Srl - GmbH

I-39012 Merano/Meran (BZ) - Via Johann Kravogl-Str. 2
I-20133 Milano (MI) - Via Vallisneri 2
web: www.r3-gis.com <http://www.r3-gis.com/>
Email: pietro.dorio at r3-gis.com <mailto:pietro.dorio at r3-gis.com>
Tel. : +39 0473 494949
Fax : +39 0473 069902

*ATTENZIONE!* Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei
documenti eventualmente allegati sono confidenziali. La loro diffusione,
distribuzione e/o riproduzione da parte di terzi, senza autorizzazione
del mittente è vietata e può violare il D. Lgs. 196/2003. In caso di
ricezione per errore, Vogliate immediatamente informare il mittente del
messaggio e distruggere la e-mail.

*ACHTUNG!* Die in dieser Nachricht oder in den beigelegten Dokumenten
beinhalteten Informationen sind streng vertraulich. Ihre Verbreitung
und/oder ihre Wiedergabe durch Dritte ist ohne Erlaubnis des Absenders
verboten und verstößt gegen das Legislativdekret 196/2003. Sollten Sie
diese Mitteilung irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie uns
umgehend zu informieren und anschließend die Mitteilung zu vernichten.

*WARNING!* This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclousure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and could be against
the law (D. Lgs. 196/2003)