[Talk-it-southtyrol] Finally the import of the Housenumbers is complete!

Pietro d'Orio pietro.dorio at r3-gis.com
Mon Mar 31 15:14:45 UTC 2014

Hi!
I am proud to say, that the import of the 118.723 house numbers of
Province Bolzano that was missing in OpenStreetMap is complete!!!
You can see all the changesets of the import here
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/OpenGISData/history> [1], or by
visiting the wikipage
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AltoAdige_-_S%C3%BCdtirol/OpenGisData_HouseNumber_Import2>
[2]

But the import is not still complete! We need the help of the community!
You need to check the data with a correspondence between the Province of
Bolzano DB and the existing OSM housenumbers.
By test, i have made the update and the check of the house numbers that
already exists in OpenStreetMap for my municipality (Merano)

Please follow this rules
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AltoAdige_-_S%C3%BCdtirol/OpenGisData_HouseNumber_Import2#Import_of_the_housenumbers_that_exist_in_OSM>
[3] to make the updates!

You need to do anything for the following municipalities, 'cause are
already completed:

  * La Val - Wengen - La Valle
  * Meran - Merano
  * Percha - Perca
  * Plaus
  * Prettau - Predoi
  * Proveis - Proves
  * Riffian - Rifiano
  * Salorno - Salurn (thanks to Naud)
  * Santa Cristina Gherdëina - S.Cristina Valgardena - St.Christina in
    Gröden
  * Taufers im Münstertal - Tubre
  * Truden - Trodena
  * Vöran - Verano