[Talk-it-veneto] Fwd: [Osm] Fwd: [OSM-talk] SotM 2020

Matteo Zaffonato zaffo80 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 20:26:51 UTC 2019

Proponiamo Padova? :-D

Matteo

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Christine Karch <christine at hermione.de>
Date: mer 19 giu 2019 alle ore 02:02
Subject: [OSM-talk] SotM 2020
To: <osmf-talk at openstreetmap.org>, Talk Openstreetmap <
talk at openstreetmap.org>

Hello OSM community,

at the moment we have no venue for SotM 2020. There are no candidates
even yet. Hello world! Is there any OSM community who would like to host
SotM spontaneous? We extend the call for bids until end of August. We
would like to present the SotM 2020 in Heidelberg during SotM 2019.

Please use our wiki form for the formal part of your bid [1]. But don't
hesitate to ask questions to the SotM working group via email.

Did you ever consider to provide the unconference format? This could be
an amazing change to what we are used. Or should we just meet for a
barbecue? :)

Or how about an upgrade of your local conference to a global?

Cheers,

Christine

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2020/Call_for_venues