[Talk-it] EU Corinne dataset in the Public Domain

Edoardo Marascalchi edoardo at edoardomarascalchi.it
Thu Aug 7 09:44:11 BST 2008

Riverlab (aka Davide) pointed me to the Corine Land Cover dataset from
the UE-EEA agency.
Davide asked me about the licence.. i looked at the page:

http://dataservice.eea.europa.eu/dataservice/metadetails.asp?id=1007

and have found the link to the agreement (you have to register to access
the agreement, I registered as part of the OSMF).

http://dataservice.eea.europa.eu/signature.asp?agreementForm=agreement_clc_2000

In the agreement page i can read:

The information available in these data is under copyright of the EEA
and within the public domain. Public domain information in this these
data may be used free of charge, provided the source is acknowledged.
The acknowledgement should read "(c) EEA, Copenhagen, [year]"

So, the datasets are available to be integrated in the OSM database ...

Edoardo

--
Edoardo Marascalchi
ICT Consultant