[Talk-it] How to rollback the edits a new user made by mistake

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:17:59 BST 2008

2008/5/12 Niccolo Rigacci <osm at rigacci.org>:
> Hello,
>
>  yesterday I noticed some bad edits in a zone I'm mapping. I
>  contacted the author (Israfil) and he promptly answered saying
>  that it was a mistake, not knowing that it was editing the real
>  map.
>  --
>  Niccolo Rigacci
>  Firenze - Italy

I think, potlatch should have a send button and by pressing it should
ask before saving edits, displaying a noticable warning (e.g.: red
background: "By clicking send you will submit all your edits to  the
openstreetmap-database" or the like) . It would help to prevent
accidental test-editing/erasing of the existing real map.

Martin