[Talk-it] Classification of important bypass roads

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:23:40 BST 2009

> Direi trunk. Sopratutto se non ci puoi andare a piedi / in bicicletta
> (superstrada).

I think trunk is a bit too much... simply because the road has a speed limit of 50 km/h (I forgot to mention that) and a user would expect more from a trunk road, wouldn't he?
Furthermore, it isn't explicitly forbidden to walk or to cycle on the road, but it wouldn't a good idea to try it. (I'm not really sure about this, but I will check the road signs in the next few days).

btw: With "primary" it is also possible to classify the various driveways/ramps/exits correctly as "primary_link". That wouldn't be possible with a classification as "secondary" or "tertiary".

Ciao,
Martin