[Talk-it] Cosa ne pensate di Waze ?

Stefano Pallicca pallicca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:55:07 BST 2010

Il 30/04/2010 14:31, Carlo Stemberger ha scritto:
> Il 30/04/2010 14:19, Simone Cortesi ha scritto:
>>
>> http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Source_code
>>
>> ma almeno il client è open
>>

> Ed è scritto in C!
>
> C'è qualcuno che ha voglia di provare a compilarlo su Linux?

Potrei provare... altri volontari? :-P
Cmq i Terms of use di waze dicono:

         7.  Note for developers:
[...]

The Waze client is based on GPL open source code. If you use any part of
the Waze client skin (including the graphics or sound files) you must
use it together with the Waze map and map data, and *You may not include
maps or map data from any other party without our advance, written
consent*. If You use the Waze client, together with the Waze map and map
data as permitted above, You may also our server APIs and real time data
without our prior written consent.

Forkare il client per usarlo come base per i nostri scopi non sembra
possibile se non previa autorizzazione scritta, giusto?

Ste