[Talk-it] OpenStreetMap Wiki e-mail

Fabri erfabbri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:49:15 BST 2010

Vi inoltro un messaggio speditomi da un utente osm, che chiede di
reintrodurre nelle Proposed Features una Proposta già abbondantemente
discussa, commentata e approvata con regolare votazione. Cosa ne pensate?

Hi Giardia,

as I saw you created the new feature
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Ddog_park

I like your involvment :)
But for the feature page there is a proposal process to make sure that we list thinks that fullfill the worldwide needs and are important enough to get added. For your example, why didn't we reuse http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Animal?

Sry for my hint but might it be possible to remove the feature temporaly and add it to the proposal process again? Your feature will benefit in this ways:
-others can help to improve your model
-it gets famous, others are aware of it
-editor devs get notified

kind regards
Matthias

--
This e-mail was sent by !i! to Giardia by the "E-mail user" function at OpenStreetMap Wiki.