[Talk-it] Shielded tracks (Fortmer: Data Only GSM Chip)

Robert Elsenaar robert at elsenaar.info
Sat Apr 9 17:11:07 BST 2011

Thanks Martin and other,

Especially My wife and I are going for hiking in Toscany. On OSM we find
some tracks sourced by CAI. This seems to be a hiking organisation.
What can we expect? Are there books or leaflets descibing those trails? Are
they signed with shields on the track?

Can anybody tell me more about this?

KR
Robert