[Talk-it] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Foursquare superusers encouraged to directly edit OSM

Simone Cortesi simone a cortesi.com
Gio 1 Ago 2013 12:59:24 UTC

interessante,
4sq incoraggia i propri utenti a collaboare con osm.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan Keller <sfkeller at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Foursquare superusers encouraged to directly edit OSM
To: Talk Openstreetmap <talk at openstreetmap.org>

Hi

Interesting news from yesterday's Foursquare blog [1]: "Today, we’re
expanding upon that by encouraging our community to directly edit map
data. (...). See also [2].

Yours, Stefan

P.S. I'm collecting everything I find around location based systems
and gamification while preparing my lightning talk about "Live is a
game!" at SOTM 2013...
P.P.S. Hope to see you all there on 6 to 8 Sept. in Birmingham.

[1] http://blog.foursquare.com/2013/07/31/linking-up-foursquare-and-openstreetmap-editing/
[2] https://twitter.com/openstreetmap/status/362901088803889152