[Talk-it] Mapillary sta provando a costruire una community-generated version di Google Street View.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist a gmail.com
Ven 28 Feb 2014 15:05:07 UTC

> Am 28/feb/2014 um 15:43 schrieb cesare gerbino <cesaregerbino at gmail.com>:
>
> segnalo in lista questo progetto che non conoscevo e che ha potenzialmente strette attinenze con OSM.

per me le attinenze ha pił con Waze o foursquare o simili:

Non-commercial use and small scale use for early demos and prototypes are free of charge.
Commercial use with fewer than 1000 API calls/month are free of charge.
All other commercial use of the API and Mapillary data requires an agreement with Mapillary.
Any use of the API requires attribution. You need to clearly display that Mapillary is the source and link to mapillary.com.
Storing copies of images locally is not allowed.

ciao,
Martin