[Talk-it] Fwd: [Maps-l] Fwd: We need to organize a Tech Talk (with OSM)

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian a gmail.com
Mar 10 Giu 2014 21:26:46 UTC

Segnalo a tutti gli interessati, probabilmente ci sarà un collegamento
da State of the Map - Europe (SotM-EU)

Cristian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Alder <tim a alder-digital.de>
Date: 2014-06-10 17:15 GMT-04:00
Subject: Re: [Maps-l] Fwd: We need to organize a Tech Talk (with OSM)
To: Map integration <maps-l a lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello, we have some topics now for larger cooperation-projects between
Wikipedia and OSM[1] and we should perhaps use the SOTM-EU for a little
chat. It seem that around 6 people that are more or less active in both
world will be there.

I see a time-window on Friday 13th June, 18:00 German time (MEZ
summertime). As software we would use Google Hangout.

What do you think about?

Greetings Tim alias Kolossos

[1]http://wikimaps.wikimedia.fi/2014/05/19/maps-at-the-zurich-hackathon/#Collaboration%20between%20Wikimedia%20and%20OpenStreetMap