[Talk-it] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Your chance to host State of the Map 2015

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian a gmail.com
Mer 15 Ott 2014 17:51:03 UTC

Sono aperte le candidature per ospitare State of the Map nel 2015.

Ciao,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nickerson a gmail.com>
Date: 2014-10-15 19:46 GMT+02:00
Subject: [OSM-talk] Your chance to host State of the Map 2015
To: OpenStreetMap <talk a openstreetmap.org>

Hi list members,

State of the Map conferences are a great way to bring the community
together, reach out to new members and promote innovation. I am
delighted to see that the OpenStreetMap Foundation have committed to
continuing State of the Map in 2015.

The OSMF annual SOTM complements local SOTMs {EU, US, Scotland, etc}
and to me one of the big benefits is that the Foundation remains
committed to taking SOTM to new places. Now it's your chance to host
:-)

The call for locations for SOTM 2015 is now open:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2015/Call_for_venues

So why are you still reading this, get bidding :-)

Regards,
Rob
SotM 2013 (Birmingham) local team