[Talk-it] Oneway vs access=no

emmexx emmexx a tiscalinet.it
Mer 22 Ott 2014 09:22:54 UTC

Il 10/22/2014 11:01 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer scrisse:

> per me non c'è contraddizione, avevo scritto "se c'è un senso unico per
> le macchine", ovviamente se non c'è quel senso unico per le macchine,
> non è oneway...

Il wiki non parla di macchine:

"The oneway tag is used to indicate the access restriction on highways
and other linear features as appropriate. This means that this tag
should be used when this way can only be used in one direction. Note
that a no entry sign prohibiting entry from one side or across one point
of the road, does not automatically imply that the entire road is oneway
(look for oneway signs along the road). "

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:oneway

ciao
	maxx