[Talk-it] Fwd: [Tagging] Looking for photos of italian motorways

Luca Sigfrido Percich luca.percich a gmail.com
Lun 2 Feb 2015 11:06:39 UTC

Ciao a tutti,

giro dalla lista Tagging come da richiesta di Martin Vonwald

Luca

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Vonwald <imagic.osm a gmail.com>
Date: 2015-02-02 11:55 GMT+01:00
Subject: [Tagging] Looking for photos of italian motorways
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools" <tagging a openstreetmap.org>

Hi!

I'm looking for photos of italian motorways, especially south Italy, e.g.
between Napoli and Reggio Calabria, but also for north Italy. I couldn't
find any on the usually suspects (Mapillary, autobahn-bilder). If you have
some photos available, please let me know. If you plan any journeys there,
please think of Mapillary or similar ;-)

Thanks! Best regards,
Martin

P.S: Would be nice if someone with access to the italian mailing list might
forward this. Thanks!