[Talk-it] Deletion of relations in Sicily / Di eliminazione delle relazioni in Sicilia

Luciano Montanaro mikelima a gmail.com
Mar 24 Mar 2015 08:31:28 UTC

I am not Sicilian, but the change motivation look wrong. "three
relationships" for an highway do not look too many, and different
names for different parts of a road are normal as well. A "Strada
Provinciale" may have two names, for example when it enters a city.
And it may be part of some "European Route".

My gut feeling is revert the change, then discuss.

Luciano