[Talk-it] Deletion of relations in Sicily / Di eliminazione delle relazioni in Sicilia

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano a tiscali.it
Sab 28 Mar 2015 22:20:17 UTC

SomeoneElse ha scritto:
> On 24/03/2015 06:03, Luca Delucchi wrote:
>>
>> I would like to know the opinions from so sicilian guys...
>
> Has anyone been able to get in touch with any local mappers from Sicily yet?
> It'd certainly be nice to get their opinion.

I'm a (former) Sicilian mapper. I didn't speak before as I'm living abroad for
a while and basically not mapping in Sicily (also because there is no much
left to map in my former area, thanks to other mappers :), but I followed the
project since the very beginning.

I didn't check all the delete relations, but it seems that the user "simply"
killed all "street" relations, which are still valid, I would say. I know the
user that fixed/created many of them (David Paleino, I tried to contact him
but no answer so far) and I trust him and the accuracy of his work.

Moreover, as already pointed out, a user whose first commit is plain removal
of tons of relations is definitely something strange. Not discussed with the
community too, that's bad.

I personally vote for revert and strictly control of the user (I think he will
try again).

Ciao
--
Luigi