[Talk-it] Application for local chapter status: Wikimedia Italia

Paul Norman penorman a mac.com
Ven 13 Nov 2015 21:06:34 UTC

The OSMF has received an application from Wikimedia Italia for a subgroup
within their organization to become the OSMF Italy chapter. For consultation
and as part of due diligence we are asking the Italian community for
comments
on the application.

At this time some of the documents are still being translated into English.
I'm waiting for this to be finished before sending out a message to
osmf-talk@
or local-chapters at .

Details of the application can be found at
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Italy
and the standard template agreement that would be signed is at
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Template_agreement.

More information on local chapters can be found at
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/FAQ

I want to thank the applicant for being patient, as the process has taken
longer than it should.

Paul Norman
Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.