[Talk-it] Application for local chapter status: Wikimedia Italia

Simone Cortesi simone a cortesi.com
Sab 14 Nov 2015 15:14:17 UTC

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> At this time some of the documents are still being translated into English.
> I'm waiting for this to be finished before sending out a message to
> osmf-talk@
> or local-chapters at .
>
> Details of the application can be found at
> http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Italy
> and the standard template agreement that would be signed is at
> http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Template_agreement.
>
> More information on local chapters can be found at
> http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/FAQ
>
> I want to thank the applicant for being patient, as the process has taken
> longer than it should.

Hi Paul,
I'm just done translating the documents you are referring to:

WikiMedia Italia: trade registry entry:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KMSLSYaho-vSTGtIsHRQ5KVWLklDO0gZL33aH212QjU/edit

WikiMedia Italia: articles of association:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1riiq_fk9-df-Qidpx7oyoExUFOx9197FvDbuYhNb7bI/edit

--
-S