[Talk-it] Application for local chapter status: Wikimedia Italia

Stefano sabas88 a gmail.com
Sab 14 Nov 2015 17:42:25 UTC

Hi Paul,
I'm glad to know the process is moving forward!
Wikimedia Italy has already started to do some work with the OSM community
and the official chapter could be a big step..

Thanks,
Stefano