[Talk-it] Application for local chapter status: Wikimedia Italia

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge a gmail.com
Dom 15 Nov 2015 09:57:01 UTC

Hi Paul,

On 13 November 2015 at 22:06, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> The OSMF has received an application from Wikimedia Italia for a subgroup
> within their organization to become the OSMF Italy chapter. For consultation
> and as part of due diligence we are asking the Italian community for
> comments
> on the application.

I was against this application, I think that wikipedia/wikimedia and
OSM are different and I don't like so much this relationship but since
OSM was introduced in Wikimedia Italia they spent time and money to
promote and increase the quality of OSM, so I support the application.

+1

--
ciao
Luca